Conveniently situated at the corner of Watts Road and Commerce Drive just west of the Princeton Club and across the street from the Cortland Commons Shopping Center. A great location with close proximity to a lot of fantastic shops and dining venues. Beautiful views can be enjoyed from our well-appointed penthouse patio and community room.
Watts Hill Apartments is a must see in the search for your new home!
- Located on Madison’s Westside
- 5 minute walk to Brennan’s Cellars, Adler’s and The Princeton club
- Gorgeous Roof Deck Clubhouse & Outdoor Patio
- Spacious Well Outfitted Fitness Center
- On-Site Office
- Coffee Bar Area
- Underground Parking
- Grilling Deck
- Variety of Studios, 1 & 2 Bedrooms
- Individual Furnaces
- Gas Heat/Central Air
- Full-Size Washer & Dryer in Every Apartment
- Walk-In Closets
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Within Walking Distance to Great Shops & Restaurants
- Package Room
- Intercom Entry System
- Automatic Rent Withdrawal
- Exceptional Service
- Locally Owned & Managed
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pets Welcome With Some Restrictions
Studio’s: from $1045
1 Bedroom: from $1240
1 Bedroom +Den: from $1415
2 Bedroom: from $1650
2 Bedroom+ Den/ 3 Bedroom: from $1900
1 heated underground parking spot and storage included with each apartment
2 Bdr, Style A, 1216 Sq. Ft Rent price $1800, a discount of $200 per month will be offered for the sublet period October 1st 2021-March 31st 2022
2 Bdr, Style A, 1216 Sq. Ft Rent price $1650, a discount of $400 per month will be offered for the sublet period January 1st 2022-July 31st 2022
Our availability changes frequently. Please call our office to receive the most up-to-date information (608-800-2345).
Rouse Management Company would like to offer a direct link to the Madison Metro Trip Planner so that you are able to quickly plan out the best bus route from your home to your desired destination.
Please click on http://trip.cityofmadison.com/ to get you on your way!
To download the Madison Metro app, click here.