202 Junction Road | Madison, WI 53717
Phone: (608) 833-3389
Winner of Honorable Mention for Property Manager of the Year!
Junction Ridge is owner designed, built and managed, with your comfort and convenience in mind. This quiet community is just across the street from the Westside Target Shopping Center.
The Good Life Starts Here!
- Located on the Westside of Madison
- Clubhouse with Fireplace
- Clubhouse with free WiFi
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Grilling Deck
- Exercise Room 24 hour
- Heated Underground Parking
- Variety of spacious Studio, 1 & 2 Bedrooms
- Loft, Ranch & Vaulted Styles
- Efficient Heating & A/C
- Some Styles with Central Air
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Breakfast Bar
- Intercom Entry System
- Window Treatments
- Dishwasher & Garbage Disposal
- Built-in Microwave
- Frost Free Refrigerator
- Self Cleaning Oven
- In unit Washer & Dryer
- Large Closets
- Walk-In Closets in Select Styles
- Individual Storage Units
- Within Walking Distance to Great Shops & Restaurants
- Package Acceptance
- Automatic Rent Withdrawal
- Exceptional Service
- Locally Owned and Managed
- No Pets Please
- 24 hour Emergency Maintenance
1 Bedroom Ranch: $985-$1,005
1 Bedroom Loft: $995-$1,040
2 Bedrooms 2 bath Ranch: $1,400
2 Bedrooms 2 bath w/ a loft: $1,400
* Sorry No Pets
* Security Deposit is one month’s rent
* Underground Parking is $40.00 per month
8/16/21 ~ 1 Bed Medium Loft ~ 915 sq.ft. $1,040/month
9/1/21 – 4/30/22 ~ Studio ~ 505 sq.ft. $835/month ~ Application Pending
Our availability changes frequently. Please call our rental office to receive the most up to date information.
Change of address form online: https://moversguide.usps.com/
Gas (2 Bedrooms only):
*Certain specials may apply to Junction Ridge residents. Please call (608) 833-3389 for more details.
Please note Water, Hot Water, and Trash Pick-up are included with rent.
Rouse Management Company would like to offer a direct link to the Madison Metro Trip Planner so that you are able to quickly plan out the best bus route from your home to your desired destination.
Please click on http://trip.cityofmadison.com/ to get you on your way!
To download the Madison Metro app, click here.