College Park & Springbrook
921 Fahrenbrook Court | Madison, WI 53715
Phone: (608) 255-4744 | Fax: (608) 255-4870
College Park & Springbrook Row Apartments are located in the heart of Campus. Our contemporary apartment homes offer spacious 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom ranch and loft style floor plans with an extensive list of amenities.
Underground parking rental for non-residents: Month to month parking available with flexible lease terms. Call for details.
- Location Location Location!
- 5 minute walk to Kohl Center, East Campus, Grainger Hall, and the Serf
- Included with rent:
- Expanded Basic Cable
- High Speed Internet
- Water, Sewer, Trash
- Bike & Moped Parking
- Large Courtyards (Green Space!)
- Two, Three & Four Bedrooms
- Ranch &Townhouse Styles
- Spacious Floor Plans
- Two Full Bathrooms
- Large Walk-In Closets in Select Styles
- Linen Closets
- Self Cleaning Ovens
- Window Coverings
- Updated Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinets
- Updated Ceramic & Wood Kitchen Flooring
- Painted Living Room Accent Walls
- Air Conditioning
- Intercom Entry System
- Private Patios & Decks
- On Site Laundry
- Study Room with WiFi
- Heated Underground Parking
- Responsive & Dependable On-Site Management & Maintenance Team
- 24 Hour Maintenance Service
- Locally Owned and Managed
- Excellent Service
- No Pets Please
Pricing & Availability for 2018-2019 Rental Season
We are fully leased for the 2018-19 rental season
None available at this time
Free underground bike and moped parking at College Park and Springbrook Row.
$90/month for an off-street parking lot space at Springbrook Row (1 block from College Park).
$125/month for a heated underground parking garage space at College Park or Springbrook Row.
Parking for Non- Residents
Underground parking available for rent non-residents.
Month to month options available while supplies last or flexible terms.
Change of address form online: https://moversguide.usps.com/
Please note Heat, Expanded Basic Cable, High Speed Internet, Water, and Hot Water are included with rent. There is no gas in the apartment.
- What do I need to lease an apartment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Rental Application
- College Park Rental Agreement
- Springbrook Row Rental Agreement
- Rules & Regulations Addendum
- Non-Standard Rental Provisions Addendum
- Furniture Sign-Up Form
- Lease Agreement Cosigner Form
- Automatic Rent Payment Plan
- Acceptance/Congratulations Letter
Rouse Management Company would like to offer a direct link to the Madison Metro Trip Planner so that you are able to quickly plan out the best bus route from your home to your desired destination.
Please click on http://trip.cityofmadison.com/ to get you on your way!
To download the Madison Metro app, click here.