College Park & Springbrook Row
921 Fahrenbrook Court | Madison, WI 53715
Phone: (608) 255-4744 | Fax: (608) 255-4870
College Park & Springbrook Row Apartments are located in the heart of Campus.
Our contemporary apartment homes offer spacious 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom ranch and loft style floor plans with an extensive list of amenities.
NOW RENTING FOR THE 2019-2020 YEAR!
COME TOUR ANYTIME BETWEEN 3PM-6PM MON-FRI…NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY!
Underground parking available to non-residents
- Location Location Location!
- In the heart of the College Court Neighborhood
- 5 minute walk to Kohl Center, East Campus, The Nick, and Camp Randall Stadium
- Included with rent:
- Expanded Basic Cable
- High Speed Internet
- Water, Sewer, Trash
- Bike & Moped Parking
- Large Courtyards (Green Space!)
- Two, Three & Four Bedrooms
- Ranch & Townhouse Styles
- Spacious Floor Plans
- Two Full Bathrooms
- Large Walk-In Closets in Select Styles
- Linen Closets
- Self Cleaning Ovens
- Window Coverings
- Updated Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinets
- Updated Wood Flooring in select styles
- Painted Living Room Accent or Chalkboard Walls
- Air Conditioning
- Intercom Entry System
- Private Patios & Decks
- On Site Laundry
- Study Room with WiFi
- Friendly, Comfortable, Fun and Caring Community
- Heated Underground Parking
- Responsive & Dependable On-Site Management & Maintenance Team
- 24 Hour Maintenance Service
- Locally Owned and Managed
- Excellent Service
- No Pets Please
Pricing & Availability for 2019-2020 Rental Season
2 Bds. starting from $1750
3 Bds. starting from $2,045.00
4 Bds. starting from $2920
None available at this time
Free underground bike and moped parking at College Park and Springbrook Row.
$90/month for an off-street parking lot space at Springbrook Row (1 block from College Park).
$125/month for a heated underground parking garage space at College Park or Springbrook Row.
Underground parking available to non-residents.
Change of address form online: https://moversguide.usps.com/
Please note Heat, Expanded Basic Cable, High Speed Internet, Water, and Hot Water are included with rent. There is no gas in the apartment.
- What do I need to lease an apartment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Rental Application
- College Park Rental Agreement
- Springbrook Row Rental Agreement
- Rules & Regulations Addendum
- Smoke Alarm Addendum & Requirements
- Non-Standard Rental Provisions Addendum
- Furniture Sign-Up Form
- Lease Agreement Cosigner Form
- Automatic Rent Payment Plan
- Acceptance and Congratulations Letter
Rouse Management Company would like to offer a direct link to the Madison Metro Trip Planner so that you are able to quickly plan out the best bus route from your home to your desired destination.
Please click on http://trip.cityofmadison.com/ to get you on your way!
To download the Madison Metro app, click here.